Reputable California Disability Attorney Helps Clients Obtain Benefits
Proven legal advocate works with clients throughout the Los Angeles Metro area
When you become disabled and are unable to work or have been injured on the job, you shouldn’t have to fight for the benefits you need and deserve. For over 50 years, my firm, Earl M. Hyman, Attorney at Law, has been helping clients throughout the Los Angeles area secure access to Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation benefits. I understand that being injured or dealing with a disabling condition is incredibly stressful. I know how to navigate these complex systems and will fight for your rights and financial security.
Knowledgeable lawyer committed to resolving your legal matter
It’s not uncommon to feel confused and frustrated when dealing with complicated legal matters. I understand the challenges my clients face, which is why my firm is known for delivering:
- Skilled representation — As an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® attorney, I have been representing clients for decades and will put my extensive knowledge of the courts and processes to work on your behalf.
- Personalized attention — I take pride in helping clients through challenging times with effective communication. I remain fully accessible to answer your questions.
- Exemplary service — I take the time to understand each client’s situation and then work diligently to achieve an outcome that addresses their particular needs.
I am committed to resolving your legal matter and doing so cost-effectively. I work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay for services until I am successful in securing benefits.
Accomplished law firm fights for the benefits you deserve
I am not a general practice lawyer but have instead dedicated my services for decades to helping clients deal with specific types of claims:
- Disability/Elder law — If a medical condition prevents you from working for at least 12 months, I can prepare an initial Social Security Disability claim on your behalf. If you’ve already filed for benefits and have been denied, I will help you seek reconsideration and advocate for your rights throughout the appeals process.
- Work injuries & workers’ comp — Even though California law provides comprehensive coverage for workers injured on the job, insurance companies often try to deny claims for multiple reasons. I will work to ensure you receive the benefits you are entitled to under workers’ compensation and provide the support you need to move forward.
Even if you haven’t been denied benefits by Social Security Disability or workers’ compensation, I can help ensure that your claim is processed fairly and that you get the level of benefits you deserve. In some cases, you may even be eligible to collect benefits from more than one source.
Contact an experienced Torrance disability lawyer for a free consultation
My firm, Earl M. Hyman, Attorney at Law, represents clients throughout the Los Angeles metro area in Social Security Disability and work injury cases. Please call 424-260-8010 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation.